Today’s ‘A Minute With’ comes from one of the young stars in the club, Rory Brolly. With a Minor Championship semi-final coming up against Dunloy on Tuesday 2nd October, Rory still found time to answer our quickfire questions…
1. Name: Rory Francis Brolly
2. Age: 22 (tinder profile)
3. Playing Position/ role in the club: Top of the left. Role: giving off to Henvey and dunford
4. Favourite film: We built a zoo
5. Favourite song: We sing a song to Brigid / Daddy Cool (shout out to Mark Kelly- the st galls one)
6. Favourite food: Deep fat frozen carbohydrates
7. Favourite holiday destination: Benidorm
8. Favourite pitch to play on: Is that even a question?
9. Favourite club memory: Eoin Brown’s RKO
10. Worst club memory: Thomas McCarney’s celebration. Also losing to Creggan last year.
11. Unsung club hero: The 2 JMacs, john mckenna and john mackle
12. Best match you were involved in: Donegal 2017
13. Favourite quote: “Don’t give it to Timmy”
14. Best advice ever received: “Don’t give it to Curly”
15. What other club would you like to see doing well other than St Brigid’s?: Dungiven
16. Favourite player growing up: Liam Heaney. The guy was a magician.
17. Best trainer on team? Conor Mulgrew. Man doesn’t miss a session.
18. Worst trainer on team? Tom Dunford. No comment needed.
19. Up and coming player to watch: The Boyler (not Oran)
20. Favourite thing about the GAA: Peter King’s beat boxing (get the video up Conor)
21. Where would you like to see St Brigid’s in 10 years time: Climbing the steps of the Hogan.. obviously