1. Name? Jack Dowling
2. Age? 26
3. Playing position/role in club? Coach/ player/ social media guy/ poster boy not in that order
4. Favourite film? More of a youtube guy myself. Would be fond of all of Conchurot’s content
5. Favourite song? Luke Kelly Raglan Road
6. Favourite food/meal? Hard to look past a ham and cheese baguette and a cup of tea
7. Favourite holiday destination? Has to be Marbs doesn’t it?
8. Favourite pitch to play on? Played in Semple once it was nice but it’s hard to look past Owenbeg in the middle of January
9. Favourite club memory? Peter Webb’s last minute shot that dropped short and went through the keepers hands Vs Randalstown last year.
10. Worst club memory? Being beaten by Ahoghill in SFC ¼ final in 2012 after a replay. Tough one to take. So bad that Mark and Locky didn’t come back.
11. Unsung club hero? My mother: doesn’t take an active role but she’s mine and Dermot’s enabler. Never hear her complaining about washing kits and cooking us food before matches.
12. Best player played with? Ruairi O Neill – or so he tells me.
13. Best match you were involved in? Antrim vs Laois in qualifiers in 2015. Came back from the dead to win.
15. Best advice ever received? “Always better to be over dressed than under dressed” Barry McMahon
16. What other club do you like to see do well other than St Brigid’s? The Aggies, have a few good friends play for them.
17. Favourite player growing up? Paul Finnegan, remember watching him in the All Ireland schools final in 2003. He got some roasting for it being such a cold day.
18. Best trainer on the team? Me
19. Worst trainer on the team? Going to have to call out Paddy Coyle here.
20. Up and coming player to watch? Ronan Boyle is my flavour of the month.
22. Where would you like to see St Brigid’s in ten years time? Croke Park