Notice to all Club members,
St. Brigid’s are hosting a Child protection and Safeguarding Course for all Club members coaches (including Cúl Camp mentors) and parents or anyone that is involved in the Club that deals with young people under 18 years. It is mandatory for all Club members involved in any format with underage players to have completed a course to protect and safeguard our younger Club members.
When: Monday June 25th
Instructions and procedure for Access NI clearance (to do before the course)
This process requires you to go onto the Access NI website and follow the instructions below. It is more efficient if the online registration process is complete before the child protection course so all the documentation required and the ten digit reference number can be signed off on the evening of the course by the Child Protection Offcier, Deirdre Web.
The procedure for Access NI is as follows:
- Go to nidirect.gov.uk
- Search for Access NI
- Apply for an enhanced check through a registered body
- Use the Naomh Bríd PIN 833021when prompted
- At the end you will get a 10-digit reference number, save this number
- You then need to get your ID checked – you will need your passport, driving licence and a bank statement/utility bill with your address (full list on the website)
- Deirdre Webb the child protection officer needs to see your ID and your 10 digit reference number. This can be done by Deirdre Webb at the child protection training course or copies of ID along with the 10-digit reference number can be scanned and sent to Deirdre Webb before the child protection course. Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org